Perhaps you just got a new iPhone and aspired to transfer the Whatsapp messages from that old Android to an iPhone? If you answered yes, then our guide would be the best option to read from. Lately, there has been on-going confusion regarding how possible it is to transfer messages from Android to iPhone. Learn how to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone in this article.
If you happen to look on the website, you would actually find numerous gimmicks coupled with outdated solutions that do not work anymore. But, this should not worry you much- we are here with 100 percent of the working solutions that can assist you in transferring your Whatsapp messages from that old Android to the iPhone. Let us delve into the details.
Method 1 – Moving Whatsapp from Your Android To iPhone Through Mobile Trans
This is one of the simplest methods of transferring your chats from Android to iPhone. Other than the MobileTrans, the existing applications support the direct transfer of data from one device to the other. Besides, it can also quickly backup and then restore the WhatsApp chats and manage additional apps such as Viber, Kik, and WeChat altogether.
With that user-friendly interface, you should be able to connect the Android to the iPhone and then transfer your data instantly. All the chats therein, coupled with attachments, would be securely kept. Their quality will not be impacted at all.
Since MobileTrans- Whatsapp Transfer is known for supporting every top-notch Android as well as IOS devices, including iPhone 11/11 Pro. You will not have to face any form of compatibility issues. Therefore, all you need to do is transfer the Whatsapp chats from Android to the iPhone are:
1. Launch the MobileTrans on the Mac windows system then select the Transfer feature from home. It is crucial to connect the Android in the device.
2. From the sidebar, you need to select the Whatsapp feature and then select the icon “Transfer Whatsapp Messages” from those options. The application is going to detect the connected devices, thereby marking them as the source or destination therein. If the placement is wrong, however, then you can easily click on that Flip Button.
3. Now that you have noted the destination as the iPhone, you can go ahead and click on the ‘Start’ icon. This should help you to transfer the messages to the iPhone.
In just a few minutes and hours, the transfer should occur already. Once it has been finished successfully, you shall be notified to eject your devices safely. Now, when you launch the WhatsApp on the iPhone, you will realize that it shall detect the transferred data.
If you happen to be changing the phone number in the process of making a switch, then you need to note that Whatsapp has you covered. Many people are afraid of the fact that they will not be in a position to gain access to their backup if they changed their number. But this is not factual because for you to restore the initial WhatsApp backup messages, you need to key in the same contact or number. On that note, you can always do a simple trick that will help you to transfer the data while at the same time, switching numbers.
- Change the SIM card found in the Android. Connect it to the new SIM found in it.
- Ensure that the numbers are active
- Launch the Whatsapp by going to the settings and then account and then change the number and then read the instructions to switch the available numbers of Whatsapp. Tap on the Next button.
- Enter the existing phone numbers into the respective fields and then proceed. A unique code will be sent to that new number that you should enter for verification.
Well, there you have it. We hope that this blog post has been helpful when it comes to moving your Whatsapp messages from Android to iPhone. From our expert experience, we found that MobileTrans is one of the best apps to use if you do not want to lose data.